Baby Ticker - The Baby Countdown Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day and Adventures!

What a great Mother's Day! Went to Orangeville after work and spent time with Mom Duke and then on to Emery. Played lots of games and got presents! Lots of really cute stuff for the baby! Can't wait to find out what it is on Monday! Yesterday, Louis and I decided to go on an adventure. We went out to Green River on the new moore road. It was so pretty! Ate at the Tamarisk. Happened to go in when there was a GIANT tour bus of french people. Of course, they sat us right in the middle and I felt like I was in a forgein country! After eating, we went to crystal geyser and arrived just after it went off :(, saw a poor old man fall over trying to start his motorcycle. Tried to pretend like we didn't see, but i'm pretty sure he knew we did! We went and picked up lots of really good looking crystals to take home :). Then we went to the Museum there and it was well smaller than I thought, but still it had a way neat gift shop. Overall it was a very good day with my sweet hubby! I really like just driving and talking and sharing good stories with eachother all day.