Baby Ticker - The Baby Countdown Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What a great day!

Yesterday, Lou and I took a tiny break away from school and just had a day to do whatever. In that whatever we had to go get our truck registered for this year...went to get it inspected and ended up taking almost 3 hours for the whole ordeal. That's okay. We got to walk to K-mart and just browse and have fun together. Lately all I've wanted is Icees so Lou and I got one to share and it was great! Then went home to take a very much needed nap. Lou went to help set up his work's Sports day! They made a miniature golf course and set up our WII to play. He is super excited today to go. He got all dressed up in shorts, flip flops, and his old baseball jersey. He's the best!