Baby Ticker - The Baby Countdown Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Update

So, I am really bad at keeping this blog thingy and hope to do better! Went to our baby appointment yesterday. 28 weeks! WHOA! Who knew if flew by so fast. Dr. said we're a text book pregnancy and everything is measuring up perfect. Results are in today about whether or not I have gestational diabetes, but the Dr. hasn't looked at them yet :(. Find out tomorrow. Moving has turned out to be quite the experience. We are officially living with Lou's parents. It's been great so far, except for the whole "I'm pretty much useless" part. I keep unpacking stuff, but can't lift any of the boxes to get them anywhere. Oh well, everyone's great about helping me. Can't wait to get Kaydence's room all clean and get stuff set up! It will be way fun. Tootles for now!